Assistant Restaurant Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Assistant Restaurant Manager .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Now Hiring Assistant Restaurant Managers!!
The Assistant Restaurant Manager has the overall responsibility for:
- Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensuring that OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
- Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, counsels, motivating, and training entire team inclusive of developing Assistant Managers
- Building sales to meet and exceed store plan by utilizing Local Store Marketing strategies along with community involvement in a self-directed manner
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program