|Company||Home Instead Senior Care|
|Job Title||CAREGivers (Alzheimer's Specialist)|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
Harleysville and Surrounding Areas
Harleysville, PA 19438
Make a difference in someone's life...provide companionship!
Have you taken care of family members with Alzheimer’s disease or worked on an Alzheimer’s floor in a memory unit? Are you compassionate, trustworthy, and professional? Then we are looking for you! Join Home Instead Senior Care, the world’s most trusted source of non-medical care for seniors. We are seeking individuals with personal or professional experience in caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease to become Alzheimer’s Specialist Caregivers. These Caregivers will go through comprehensive training focused on encouragement, engagement and behavior management while providing support with the activities of daily living; personal care, outings, routines and safety. Our carefully selected and trained Caregivers will work with our clients in their own community to help make a difference in their lives and are a valuable asset to us.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Must have valid PA Driver’s License, and own reliable transportation (including proof of PA Automobile Insurance)
- Clean criminal and driving records
- Caregivers are required to have a negative 2 step TB test before starting work
We offer competitive wages, flexible work schedules – day, evening, night, overnight and weekend hours, and a professional, friendly working environment.
Both male and female Caregivers encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 19+ years old