|Company||Pump It Up|
|Job Title||Party Coordinator|
7184 Troy Hill Dr
Elkridge, MD 21075
Private indoor arenas, filled with gigantic inflatable slides, bounce houses, obstacle courses and more. Celebrate in your own private party room that our party coordinators set up and cleanup for you. Available options including pizza, drinks, balloons, and goodie bags make party planning stress-free. Personalized dedicated team of staff takes care of everything, just relax and enjoy your child’s birthday.
The Party Coordinator is responsible for all Party Room activities, including set up, assistance, clean up, and overall guest satisfaction. Most party hosts feel they need to help or do everything because they want to be a good host. If the Party Coordinator does their job correctly, the party host will feel they are being a good host simply by celebrating at Pump It Up. S/he must operate according to System Standards and the following Pump It Up principles:
- Guest satisfaction
- A private, enjoyable experience
- Providing execellent customer service and creating lasting memories for the party guests
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets the party host and verifies party options with him/her.
- Ensures that each hosts’ belongings are stored, labeled, and handled properly for each party.
- Communicates with the party host about any and all needs in the Party Room.
- Maintains the flow and order in the party room. Each Party Coordinator shall control the environment and make sure the party host is relaxed, so that guest satisfaction is high
- Prepares the Party Room for each party including but not limited to:
- Sets up a place setting for each guest complete with a plate for pizza, a cup for drinks, and a napkin.
- Ensures that all paper products are well stocked.
- Removes the cake from the box and places it in the middle of the cake table.
- Places presents on the present table.
- Ensures that all of the party host’s belongings are in the Party Room.
- Arranges pizza if it has been ordered.
- Distributes Goodie Bags before the end of the party if they have been ordered.
- Arranges balloons according to the party host’s instructions.
- Facilitates and manages all Party Room activities.
- Cleans the Party Room in between each party.
- Receives the Receipt Form from the Shift Supervisor and presents it to the party host at the end of the party.
- Helps the party host with all belongings to their car.
- Reports all guest service issues to the Shift Supervisor
- Other duties as needed