|Company||Kwik Chek Food Stores, Inc.|
|Job Title||Food Service Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||816 N. Center |
Bonham, TX 75418
FOOD SERVICE ASSOCIATE
To meet the profitable needs of Kwik Chek by demonstrating, instructing, and providing for the highest standards of quality, safety, and consistency while also providing outstanding customer service.
Reports to and receives direct supervision from the Deli Manager . May receive direction and supervision from the Foodservice Director, Deli District Manager, District Manager, and Store Manager.
Principle Job Duties
- Demonstrate and ensure safety, quality, and consistency, of products presented and served to customers.
- Demonstrate and ensure quality customer service.
- Work as a team with store manager on all aspects of store operations.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper operation of all equipment.
- Attend meetings scheduled by manager, District Manager or Foodservice Director.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service according to the operating standards of the company.
- Responsible for clocking in and our, which accurately indicates the hours personally worked.
- Understand and follows all general rules, company operating standards, and local and federal laws that apply.
- Will be responsible for knowing and understanding our prices.
- Will be reliable, punctual, honest, and have a good attitude.
- Will perform other duties as may be directed by supervisors.
- Responsible for all merchandising and equipment at the facility during the assigned shift.
- Prepares required forms, temperature controls, waste and etc. during your respective shift.
- Understand, operates, cleans and maintains the facility and all its equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Empty trash receptacle
- Sweep and wash deli floor o Stockroom organization
- Wash all cooking utensils
- Keep make lines full with fresh product
- Clean ovens, grill, grease vat, make lines, sinks, and backroom
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to District Manager and/or Human Resource.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Good physical condition; able to lift and carry objects of medium weight (50 lbs.), such as cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer and juice containers, etc., as required during a shift, reaching and bending dexterity, good eye and hand coordination, neat, well groomed appearance, good night-vision
Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Basic personal computer skills.
Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Manual Dexterity: Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
Anytime during normal store operating hours.