Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers and performs maintenance, housekeeping and merchandise duties according to the operating standards of the company.
Reports to and receives direct supervision from the store Manager. May receive direction and supervision from the District Manager. In the absence of the Manager, receives supervision from the Assistant Manager.
Principle Job Duties
- Responsible for all cash, merchandising, and equipment at the facility during the assigned shift.
- Responsible and accountable for monies received and disbursed during their respective shift either in the form of cash, credit cards, authorized checks or any other acceptable form of payment.
- Prepares required forms and reports for cash and inventory control during their respective shift.
- Understands, operates, cleans and maintains the facility and all its equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Clean pumps
- Fill windshield washer buckets
- Empty trash receptacle
- Pick up loose litter around the property
- Sweep and wash sidewalks and parking lot o Restroom cleanliness o Store inside, mopping, sweeping, dusting and other o Stockroom organization o Store stocking, shelves, coolers, fountain drinks, coffee bar, etc…
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service according to the operating standards of the company.
- Merchandises facility according to the operating standards of the company.
- Responsible for clocking in and out, which accurately indicates the hours personally worked.
- Understands and follows all general rules, company operating standards, and local and federal laws that apply.
- Will be responsible for knowing and understanding our prices. Will know how to properly record sales in a register.
- Will be reliable, punctual, honest, and have a good attitude.
- Will perform other duties as may be directed by supervisors.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resource.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Good physical condition; able to lift and carry objects of medium weight (50 lbs.), such as cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer and juice containers, etc., as required during a shift, reaching and bending dexterity, good eye and hand coordination, neat, well groomed appearance, good night-vision
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Basic personal computer skills.
Handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Manual Dexterity: Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers.
Regular – Anytime during normal store operating hours.