Responsible for the efficient, profitable, and safe operation of the facility. Employs, supervises, and trains facility personnel.
Reports to and receives direct supervision from the District Manager. May receive direction and supervision from the Foodservice Director
Supervises all facility personnel
Principle Job Duties
- Responsible for all cash, credit invoices, merchandising, and equipment at the facility.
- Maintains proper sales, inventory, accounting, payroll and time cards.
- Responsible for getting reports to the main office in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overall physical image (cleanliness) and maintenance of facility.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service according to the operating standards of the company.
- Merchandises facility according to the operating standards of the company.
- Responsible for meeting sales objectives and labor. Assists in development of advertising, promotional and merchandising programs.
- Advertises for, interviews, employs, and trains all facility employees in product knowledge, sales techniques, personal appearance.
- Responsible for all employee’s, attendance in the orientation training class, before they begin work at the facility.
- Evaluates and recommends pay rate increases for employees.
- Consults with District Manager concerning disciplinary action and promotions.
- Conducts safety and environmental program. Handles all incident reports and turns them in within 24 hours of the incident.
- Responsible for customer relations of facility.
- Will perform any other duties as may be directed by the District Manager.
- Responsible for safety, sales, operation on a monthly basis.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to District Manager and/or Human Resource.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Good physical condition; able to lift and carry objects of medium weight (50 lbs.), such as cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer and juice containers, etc., as required during a shift, reaching and bending dexterity, good eye and hand coordination, neat, well groomed appearance, good night-vision
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram from and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
Prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers.
Regular – Anytime during normal store operating hours. Required to work 45 – 50 hours per week, attend managers meetings and responsible for store operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.