|Company||Kwik Chek Food Stores, Inc.|
|Job Title||Food Service Manager|
1403 W. Main
Antlers, OK 74523
FOOD SERVICE MANAGER
To meet the profitable needs of Kwik Chek by demonstrating, instructing, and providing for the highest standards of quality, safety, and consistency while also providing outstanding customer service.
Reports to and receives direct supervision from the Deli District Manager. May receive direction and supervision from the Foodservice Director, Deli District Manager, District Manager, and store Manager.
Supervises all facility personnel for the deli.
Principle Job Duties
- Demonstrate and ensure safety, quality, and consistency, of products presented and served to customers.
- Demonstrate and ensure quality customer service.
- Continually evaluate team member progress and effectiveness.
- Praise or reprimand team embers based on continual evaluations.
- Work as a team with store manager on all aspects of store operations.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper operation of all equipment.
- Provide proper and adequate training to all team members involved in food preparation.
- Perform hiring, discipline, and termination when necessary. (Including proper documentation)
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Complete end of the month inventory and paperwork.
- Responsible for employee scheduling and control of man-hours. Works with Store Manager for cross training employees.
- Attend meetings scheduled by District Manager or Foodservice Director.
- Hold deli meetings
- Maintain a clean and sanitary deli.
- Responsible for ordering food and supplies.
- Responsible for inventory control and proper rotation of inventory.
- Responsible for monitoring customer service level for all deli employees.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to District Manager and/or Human Resource.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Good physical condition; able to lift and carry objects of medium weight (50 lbs.), such as cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer and juice containers, etc., as required during a shift, reaching and bending dexterity, good eye and hand coordination, neat, well groomed appearance, good night-vision
Education and Experience High school diploma or GED and one year minimum food service management experience.
Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Operations Basic personal computer skills.
Planning/Organization Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Texas – Certified Food Manager Oklahoma - None
Manual Dexterity: Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
Work Schedule/Hours Regular – Anytime during normal store operating hours. Required to work 45 hours per week, and responsible for deli operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.