|Job Title||Operations Area Supervisor|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
1991 Epps Bridge Pkwy
Athens, GA 30606
Operations Area Supervisor
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Area Supervisors!
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervises the Freight and Ad Set Teams
- Responsible for overseeing the unload, processing and stocking of all incoming freight to the sales floor and stockroom areas, processing returns to vendors and transfers to other locations, and maintaining the receiving and stock areas to Company standards
- Assigns tasks, directs workflow and trains new Associates
- Assists in communicating daily goals to team in freight and replenishment and monitors productivity standards to ensure Company guidelines are met
- Inspects all equipment to ensure that it is in working order and is put back in place after use and communicates as necessary to fix/replace any equipment that is not in working order or safe for Associates to use
- Ensures all Associates safely operate equipment and observes and coaches Associates as necessary to improve performance and behaviors
- Effectively handles emergencies and accidents
- Prior supervisory experience in merchandise receiving, handling and stocking in other retail or warehouse/distribution environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time moving about the receiving area, stock areas, and sales floor. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, climbing, and reaching.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Must have open availability.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!