|Job Title||School Bus Technician/Mechanic|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire, Temporary|
Scott City, MO
Scott City, MO
Scott City, MO 63780
School Bus Technician/Mechanic
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
An Experienced Diesel Technician/Mechanic is needed perform maintenance work on a Fleet of Extensive Diesel Engine School Buses for our client in Scott City, MO.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Perform Preventative Maintenance on Diesel Engine School Buses.
• Conduct fuel and electrical diagnostics with limited supervision.
• Complete most repairs and parts replacements.
• Accurately complete written record of work performed.
• Communicate with Drivers regarding “Vehicle Condition Reports" and make appropriate repairs.
• Maintain a clean work and shop area as directed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• DOT inspections
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 3 years of diesel maintenance experience is required.
• A valid CDL is STRONGLY preferred, but not required.
• ASE Certifications are strongly preferred.
• Must provide steel toe boots and a basic set of tools.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• A Technical School Degree is strongly preferred.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)