|Company||Right at Home|
|Job Title||Homemaker/ Companion|
|Wages||10.50 to 11.50|
Portland Metro and the surrounding areas
Beaverton, OR 97005
Right at Home provides caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We are always looking for qualified individuals in our our clients' homes. If any of the Right at Home jobs interest you, please don’t hesitate to submit the requested information.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 6 MONTHS OF PERSONAL CARE experience OR CNA LICENSE
- Must pass background check, DMV check, and pre-employment drug screening
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
*Successful caregiver candidates must be compassionate, responsible, dependable and will need to have a passion for providing quality care to our clients. We provide performance reviews after 90 days, 6 months, and annually thereafter
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old