Body Shop Technician
Body Shop Technician Position
Experienced Body Shop Technicians are needed to perform the following repairs or replacements on a Fleet of Diesel Engine Vehicles for our client in Cedar Rapids, IA:
Body Shop Technician Position Job Description:
• Perform minor component repair or replacement
• Assist Technician I and II in the removal, replacement, and repair of major components
• Perform the following repairs or replacements: Minor electrical system repairs, surface preperation for refinishes, Minor Cab Accessory repair/replacement, Minor Cargo Box repairs
• Pickup and delivery of vehicles
• Maintain work area appearance and safety
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Qualified Candidates For Body Shop Technician Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 2 years of related experience (or an equivalent combination of related education and experience) is required.
• Certification of completion of technical school specializing in the repair/refinish of all series of truck and trailer preferred.
• Working knowledge of tools of trade (welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools).
• Vocational/Technical School preferred.
• Must provide a basic set of tools.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)