|Company||Two Men And A Truck|
|Job Title||Mover/ Driver|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
78 Columbia Drive
Pooler, GA 31322
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® started in the early 1980s as a way for two brothers in high school to earn extra money. The company is now the largest franchised moving company in North America, and includes more than 200 locations and more than 1,300 trucks.
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a mover and discover the opportunities for growth into a mover/driver position, office position or movement to other franchises. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. More than one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
As a mover, you will have a partner and together you provide a world class customer service experience in the handling of each customer's possessions. This position provides a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with their customer service talents.
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with customer
- Assist driver with truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Share responsibility with the driver in accurately completing paperwork and payment collection
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
- Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Valid driver's license and good driving record