Certified Nursing Assistant
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
North Carolina Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) with experience in providing care to the elderly are needed. We're looking for caring and dependable CNAs committed to their job. We have flexible part-time hours (days, nights, weekends, overnights, live-ins) and competitive pay. Valid driver's license, car (with current insurance), cell phone, clean background (driving record as well as criminal), great attitude and a heart for seniors are required.
Ease the burden for a senior and their family. Your skills as a CNA (Personal In-Home Aide) can make a world of difference. Our CNA's provide:
• Personal Bathing, Dressing and Grooming Assistance
• Medication Reminders
• Transferring & Walking Assistance
• Meal Preparation and Planning
• Light Housekeeping
• Caring Companionship & Conversation
• Errands and Transportation
• Attend Events and Appointments
• Other general assistance
Finish every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE in someone's life.
Compensation: $9.25/hour and up; $130.00/24-hours (Live-in)
***CALL SENIOR HELPERS AT 704-708-5893*** or email: email@example.com
- Dependable, Consistently On-Time, Trustworthy
- Experience caring for Seniors
- Current North Carolina Driver's License
- Your own, dependable vehicle
- Clean Criminal and Background Record
- Drug testing
- Clean Driving Record