|Company||ComForcare Senior Services|
|Job Title||Home Health Aide|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Richmond and Surrounding Areas
Richmond, CA 94804
Home Health Aide
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty home care services to people of all ages. We can help make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own homes.
Home Health Aide
Position Summary: To provide personal care and assistance with incidental activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the home setting and under the direction of an RN in accordance with applicable law and regulation, accepted practice and ComForcare policies and procedures.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Valid driver's license.
- Valid auto liability insurance.
- Graduate of a training and competency program.
- Able to prioritize multiple functions or tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient/client needs and scheduling.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old