|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
6885 Houston Road
Florence, KY 41042
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Assistant Managers at IHOP rank as second in command and this position comes with a great responsibility especially in making sure that all standards and policies of the company are being upheld.
- Restaurant management experience is a must
- Manage a team ranging from 10 to 30 per shift
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft office knowledge is a plus
- Good financial standing
- Available to work days, nights and overnights on weekends
- College Degree and 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, prior Micros experience helpful
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests
- Must work some nights and weekends
We offer our employees
- Opportunity for growth and advancement commensurate with performance
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
- Starting salary depends on experience
**Please note that we accept applications for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in IHOP.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities