|Company||Home Care Assistance|
|Job Title||Live In Caregiver|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Home Care Assistance |
Inman, SC 29349
Live In Caregiver
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Live In Caregiver.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Home Care Assistance is looking for CNAs in the Spartanburg area. We are looking for honest, reliable, self motivated ladies to provide personal care for clients in their homes. We provide personal care, as well as medication management, light housekeeping, meal preparation/planning and transportation services. Home Care Assistance is bonded and insured, and covers all employees with workers’ compensation. HCA is interviewing specifically for live-in caregivers. All applicants should be available for a three to four day rotation in the clients’ home.
Live In Caregiver
As a live-in caregiver you will be placed at a client’s home where you will provide non-medical assistance to a senior in need. Being a live-in caregiver is a satisfying work opportunity that offers stability and fulfillment while offering a highly competitive compensation rate. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have relevant skills suitable for 24-hour live-in home care, Home Care Assistance is always seeking the 'best of the best' live-in caregivers! This unique role affords you time to be of invaluable support to another while advancing your own career. Live-in caregivers receive dedicated sleep time and respite relief from other caregivers to maintain a positive work-life balance. We are known for attracting and retaining great live-in caregivers and are experiencing rapid growth to keep you busy.
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly
- HHA, PCA or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and a valid driver’s license