|Job Title||Medium-Heavy Duty Truck Technician/Mechanic|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire, Temporary|
Franklin Park, IL
Franklin Park, IL
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Medium-Heavy Duty Truck Technician/Mechanic
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
A Seasoned Medium Duty Diesel Truck Technician/Mechanic is needed to perform routine maintenance, as well as preventative maintenance on an extensive Fleet of Dodge Sprinters and Ford E450 vehicles for our client in Franklin Park, IL.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Perform Preventative Maintenance on on Diesel Engine Vehicles.
• Conduct fuel and electrical diagnostics with limited supervision.
• Complete most repairs and parts replacements.
• Accurately complete written record of work performed.
• Communicate with Drivers regarding “Vehicle Condition Reports" and make appropriate repairs.
• Maintain a clean work and shop area as directed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 3+ years of recent medium duty diesel maintenance experience is required.
• A valid Class B CDL is preferred (Must be able to obtain one within 6 months if hired on direct).
• Must provide a basic set of tools.
• Must have a pair of steel toe boots.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks
- English (United States)