Clinic Manager for busy membership based Massage Envy Spa located in Cupertino needed to manage daily operations. This is a full time position with people management responsibility.
- Oversee and manage the complete operations of the clinic.
- Assist Franchise Owner in setting all membership and retail sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
- Manage sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Trains, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
- Responsible for all human resource functions for sales associates and massage therapists including interviewing, hiring, training, disciplining and terminating.
- Provide excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
- Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
- Prior People Management Experience Required.
- College education preferred.
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service/ retail industry.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate.
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and Regional Developers.
- Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports.
- Excellent trainer and motivator.
- Must be able to work with flexible schedule with weekend & weekday evening availability.