|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||$9.00 to $10.00|
|Location||Senior Helpers |
Anderson, IN 46011
Senior Helpers has established an excellent reputation for quality! Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the Senior Helpers team and make a difference in the lives of the elderly every day. If you're compassionate towards the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a care-giving opportunity may be for you!
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will provide one on one, private duty, non-medical home care and support, assisting seniors, and others, remain independent while living at home or helping them in a senior living facility or hospital.
- Caring companionship & conversation
- Errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
- Personal care bathing, dressing & grooming
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Medicine reminders
- Driving & attending events (Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record and Insurance required)
- Games and entertainment
- In home care/private duty
- Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record & insurance
- Caring attitude
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background check
- Read, write and speak English well
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent references
- Willing to take a drug test
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Service Bonuses & Awards
- 24/7 Management Team Access
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
IF YOU ENJOY:
A flexible schedule
Building One-on-One relationships with clients
Better than average pay
Short term disability
Requested time off
Then, Senior Helpers is for YOU!
Please call Becky Fisher at 317-462-2505 to set up a time to fill out an application to be interviewed. OR, you can go to our website: www.seniorhelpers.com. Enter zip code 46140, become a caregiver. And, fill out the long application. (Thank you!)
Our Office is located in Greenfield, IN. However, our clients live in the following counties: Madison, Henry, Hancock, Randolph, Jay, Blackford, Wayne, Union, Delaware, Most of Hamilton & Tipton, and parts of Marion, Adams, Wells, Grant, and Shelby.
Caring companionship conversation
Errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
Personal care bathing, dressing grooming
Walking and transferring assistance
Dementia Alzheimers Care
Driving attending events (Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record and Insurance required)
Games and entertainment
In home care/private duty