Senior Helpers has established an excellent reputation for quality! Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the Senior Helpers team and make a difference in the lives of the elderly every day. If you're compassionate towards the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a care-giving opportunity may be for you!
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will provide one on one, private duty, non-medical home care and support, assisting seniors, and others, remain independent while living at home or helping them in a senior living facility or hospital.
- Caring companionship & conversation
- Errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
- Personal care bathing, dressing & grooming
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Medicine reminders
- Driving & attending events (Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record and Insurance required)
- Games and entertainment
- In home care/private duty
- Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record & insurance
- Caring attitude
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background check
- Read, write and speak English well
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent references
- Willing to take a drug test
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Service Bonuses & Awards
- 24/7 Management Team Access
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old