|Company||Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
3911 Venetian Dr
Newburgh, IN 47630
Always Accepting Applications for:
Responsible for ensuring that the greeting and seating of guests is prompt, efficient and above all friendly and courteous. They will coordinate the organization, traffic flow, and cleanliness of the dining room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- May be required to assist in the training and development of new team members.
- Cooperation, communication and team work are essential traits for our team. o Responsible for properly handling of cash and credit cards for all transactions within the restaurant. o Ensure that all reservations, telephone, waiting list, and take out procedures are followed.
- Maintains a professional image and proper uniform standards while performing job related tasks.
- Frequent Guest contact and high visibility in the dining room are to be apparent at all times.
- Ensures all Guests are attended to and served in accordance with the high standards per Boston’s expectations. When necessary, involving a manager immediately if and when a negative Guest experience is identified.
- Responsible for the smooth, even flow of the dining room is a top priority.
- Responsible for thanking each and every Guest for the patronage in a sincere manner.
- Maintains a high level of food and beverage knowledge and ensures all menu items are prepared according to Boston’s standards and expectations.
- Ensure the standard recipes and methods are used at all times to ensure consistency and efficiency for all menu items.
- Ensures the Guests benefit from ongoing and upcoming promotions by staying abreast and helping in the implementation and new promotions.
- Proper practices must be in place to ensure food safety. Controlling time and temperature throughout the flow of food, practicing good personal hygiene and preventing cross-contamination.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old