|Job Title||Sales Associate/Mechanic|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire, Temporary|
Black River Falls, WI
Black River Falls, WI
Black River Falls, WI 54615
Sales Associate/Mechanic Position
An Experienced Sales Associate/Mechanic is needed to perform the following duties for our client in Black River Falls, WI:
Sales Associate/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
• Obtain all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair order.
• Obtain approval from customers/companies prior to writing repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the total.
• Provide accurate estimates and wait times.
• Identify work required and then write detailed description of work required.
• Maintain organizational control of work in progress and work waiting to be done.
• Ensure replacement parts are essential for needed repairs.
• Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other additional notes.
• Identify and prevent possible warranty situations through consultation of Senior Management and documentation on repair orders.
• Document all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty claims.
• Report all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
• Ensure completed shop tickets are properly billed and collected after work is performed.
• Develop communication with customers to identify their needs or concerns, and also to sell additional products and/or services.
• Order all parts and supplies as directed by the Manager
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of the parts area.
• Maintain all inventory part levels and inventory dollars as set forth by the Division Manager.
• Control all aspects of parts and supplies (receiving, pricing, storing, etc.).
• Responsible for National Account billing and receivables
• Balance and organize shift paperwork in a timely manner.
• Responsible for your cash register shortages
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Sales Associate/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Sales Associate/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 1 year of preventative maintenance experience is required.
• Must possess a valid clear driver's license and must be insurable to drive.
• Must have an acceptable driving record.
• Trade school, mechanical course, or equivalent highly desired.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)