We are looking for talented people to fill a Baker's position!
At Einstein Bros Bagels®, we believe that taking great care of our guests begins with taking care of our employees, and we try to do a bang-up job with both.
No insane hours, no crazy demands; just great food, people, a great environment and what we call “Quality of Life”!
All of our restaurants revolve around our Bakers and the products they produce! They are the core of the restaurants operations. Bakers are employees with a sense of ownership and who take pride in serving products that conform to the company’s standards of excellence for quality, consistency, and presentation.
- Shifts start as early as 3:00 am
- Available on the weekends
- Must be able to multi-task, adhere to product recipes and specifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have strong hand-eye coordination
- Work independently
- Must demonstrate a commitment to company standards to product quality and availability
- Keep work area clean, sanitized, and organized
- Must have the ability to lift weight up to 50 pounds, tolerate heat blasts and tolerate cooler temperatures
- Position requires pre-employment background screening
Quality of Life means:
- Enjoy a sense of ownership; take pride in your restaurant!
- Food Discounts
- Competitive Pay
- Fun work environment
- No grills, fryers or grease
- Great Hours of Operation – No Late Nights!
- Plus the opportunity for career growth and advancement as we continue to expand
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a scratch-baker or pastry chef position. No experience necessary - we will train the right candidate.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old