|Company||Qdoba Mexican Grill|
|Job Title||Line Server|
|Location||7339 Kingston Pk |
Knoxville, TN 37919
We have a part-time opening for a Line Server.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide service that invites interaction with our guests. Educate guests about our menu and create orders as requested. Ensure that the restaurant is clean and inviting to guests at all times.
- Create guest orders as requested and ensure the accuracy of each order.
- Pays careful attention to presentation of food both on the line and incoming (e.g. pulls plastic wrap off items before coming to the line).
- Frequently clean the service line, restrooms, equipment, and dining area and maintain overall restaurant cleanliness.
- Prepare, create, and maintain food according to specifications by using approved recipes, proper portioning, and food prep logs/tools.
- Replenish food in serving stations and holding areas appropriately.
- Acknowledge, engage and interact with guests and other Team Members. Anticipate and exceed the guest’s needs. • Bus dining room area during peak volume periods. Engage guest in dining room through table visits.
- Ring orders accurately by using the point of sale machine.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fast-paced restaurant environment
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required to operate equipment set at standard height
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift and wipe
- Must be able to walk or stand during entire shift
- Some repetitive motion may be required
- Age requirements may apply in order to remain in compliance of State and Federal Law
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- May be scheduled overtime
- Employee will often work in a hot environment with heavy and sometimes heated equipment.
- Hazards include, but not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions and falls.