Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position
Experienced Diesel Technicians/Mechanics are needed to perform maintenance work on a Fleet of Extensive Diesel Engine Heavy Duty Trucks, Cars, and Trailers for our client in Big Springs, NE.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Job Description:
• Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
• Change oil on trucks and cars.
• Grease trucks and trailers.
• Change and repair truck or car tires.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems on trucks and trailers.
• Perform light mechanical work on trucks and cars (alternators, belts, starters, bearings, wheel seals, water pumps, exhaust, etc.).
• Perform brake work on trucks.
• Perform A/C repairs on trucks and cars.
• Maintenance welding.
• Sell tires and parts, ensuring profit margins are maintained and trade guidelines are followed.
• Perform service calls.
• Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, labor performed, parts used, and any other information for warranty purposes.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Primary Duties:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Oil changes
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
Qualified Candidates For Diesel Technician/Mechanic Position Will Have The Following Education/Experience:
• 3+ years of heavy duty diesel maintenance experience is required.
• Must provide a basic set of tools.
• Certificates, Licenses and Registrations are required.
• Must possess a valid clear driver’s license and be insurable to drive.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
keywords: Technician, Auto Technician, Diesel Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Bus Mechanic, CDL, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Tools, Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Wheeled Vehicle, Light and Heavy Trucks.
- English (United States)