|Company||ComForcare Senior Services|
|Job Title||Registered Nurse|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
12345 W 95th St
Lawrence, KS 66049
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty home care services to people of all ages. We can help make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own homes.
The RN is responsible for assessing and reassessing the nursing needs, including the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of client. The RN develops an appropriate and individual care plan, collaborating with the client's primary physician as needed, and is responsible for teaching/counseling clients regarding self-care and evaluating client response to care provided. Acting as the clinical care coordinator for assigned individuals, the RN initiates referrals as necessary, supervises and directs Home Care.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking and care planning skills.
- Clinical competency as required for the unit assigned.
- Knowledge and skill in use of specific equipment used for patient care (monitor, infusion pumps, etc.)
- Ability to work as an effective health care team member: skills of delegation, negotiation, collaboration.
- Set goals and plans holistic care for patient/families.
- Mobilizing resources to meet individualized patient/family’s needs.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current RN License.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).