Table Games Dealer
Table Games Dealer (Multiple Games)
The Table Games Dealer reports to the Supervisor Table Games Floor and is responsible for providing proactive friendly and engaging service, in alignment with the Triple Crown Casinos’ brand, at assigned gaming table while protecting the security of the game.
- Provides fast, flawless, personalized customer service to our players
- Facilitates the game and explains the rules of the game to our players
- Conducts assigned game according to procedures; computes pay-off odds to pay winning bets and collect losing bets
- Exchanges cash for gaming chips according to procedures (buy-in transactions)
- Audits and completes fills and credits on the table games
- Cooperates with other dealers when assigned to the same game
- Controls the pace of the game
- Ensures game security
- Informs the Floor Supervisor and /or Box person of any requests or unusual play
- Issues the proper amount of gaming chips to players after completion of the credit authorization procedures
- Adheres to established cash handling and accounting procedures
- Complies with all departmental and company policies as well as all established regulations
- Maintains confidentiality regarding customer play
- Must be 21 and able to obtain a Support license through the Colorado Division of Gaming.
- Able to work any shift. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to provide courteous customer service to guests.
- Must be able to deal at least two of Table Games (Craps, Blackjack and Roulette)
- Prefer the candidate has supervisory experience in a casino or relate field. We are willing to train the right applicant.
- Must be able to compute payouts quickly and for extended periods of time
- Deals assigned games while adhering to casino policies and procedures
- Maintains security of assigned game and protects company assets.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old