|Company||Triple Crown Casinos|
|Job Title||Poker Room Supervisor|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||232 E. Bennett Avenue |
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
Poker Room Supervisor
Poker Room Supervisor
The Poker Room Supervisor reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for providing proactive friendly and engaging service, in alignment with the Triple Crown Casinos’ brand, at assigned gaming room while protecting the security of the game.
- Monitor game operations to ensure that house rules are followed, that state and federal regulations are adhered to, and that employees provide prompt and courteous service.
- Report customer-related incidents occurring in gaming areas to supervisors.
- Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules or betting limits, for patrons.
- Greet customers and ask about the quality of service they are receiving.
- Maintain familiarity with the games at a facility and with strategies or tricks used by cheaters at such games.
- Observe gamblers' behavior for signs of cheating, such as marking, switching, or counting cards, and notify security staff of suspected cheating.
- Perform paperwork required for monetary transactions.
- Evaluate workers' performance and prepare written performance evaluations.
- Establish and maintain banks and table limits.
- Monitor patrons for signs of compulsive gambling, offering assistance if necessary.
- Monitor and verify the counting, wrapping, weighing, and distribution of currency and coins.
- Must be 21 and able to obtain a Support license through the Colorado Division of Gaming.
- Able to work any shift. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to provide courteous customer service to guests.
- Must be able to deal at least two of Table Games (Craps, Blackjack and Roulette)
- Prefer the candidate has supervisory experience in a casino or relate field. We are willing to train the right applicant.
- Must be able to compute payouts quickly and for extended periods of time
- Deals assigned games while adhering to casino policies and procedures
- Maintains security of assigned game and protects company assets.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old