|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
4363 Bay Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
Chili’s is known for its fun, relaxed culture. We're also regarded as one of the best places to begin a Restaurant Career.
We are now interviewing Cooks for our locations! Cooks ensure that each guest receives an unforgettable meal, prepares dishes according to company recipes, and using diverse methods of preparation.
Essential Functions of a Cook:
- Prepares a variety food, with diverse methods of preparation and adheres to specific product prep and handling procedures and plate presentation.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper execution of recipe procedures while maintaining a high quality and consistent product.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the QA, manager and servers as necessary.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Displays a favorable image of Chili’s Grill & Bar at all times.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Lifts and carries up to 70lbs, up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves and in walk-in freezer.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Stands 100% of shift.
- Works frequently in damp, hot work environment.
- Works with an open flame.
- Uses sharp knives and utensils.
- May use slicers or other kitchen machinery.
- Able to hold items with hands (knives, pans) for extended periods of time, with up to 5 lbs of weight.
- Able to read tickets.
- Able to communicate with manager and team members to ensure guest satisfaction.