|Company||Planet Beach Contempo Spa|
|Job Title||Spa Consultant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
5720 Corporate Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
At the touch of a button our members enjoy a private, relaxing and rejuvenating spa experience at a fraction of the cost and in far less time than a day spa.
The goal of the Spa Consultant is to contribute to the overall success of Planet Beach® Contempo Spa by delivering superior customer service through execution of required duties and to meet and exceed performance goals. To maintain the Planet Beach® brand through various local and national marketing tactics and to professionally represent the brand at all times.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete a minimum schedule of hours per week which must be accounted for via a time card or tracking system.
- Arrive on 15 minutes before all scheduled work shifts, outside events and/or training sessions.
- Consistently maintain a professional appearance by adhering to the Planet Beach® Uniform Policy & Code of Conduct. No exceptions are allowed.
- Maintain Planet Beach® customer service standards at all times and monitor results using customer satisfaction surveys to acquire direct feedback to make enhancements. Submit completed forms to Spa Director.
Prospecting, Consulting & Sales Responsibilities
- Use all methods of member retention to promote the growth of Planet Beach’s member base
- Utilize Prospecting Binder & all Planet Beach® marketing tools simultaneously and consistently to maximize traffic.
- Increase new guest, increase membership retention
Spa Equipment & Product Maintenance Responsibilities:
- First impressions are sometimes your only impression on a new guest. Maintenance and cleanliness standards must be outlined to ensure not only that superior customer service is being provided but also the safety of your clients.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the spa including lobby area, service rooms, restrooms and any other areas to ensure superior customer service and sanitation expectations are exceeded.
- Complete all daily, weekly and monthly maintenance requirements as assigned by Spa Director.
- Participate in scheduled monthly spa equipment maintenance and cleaning sessions in order to maintain sanitation standards.
- Report any damaged or un-usable equipment to Spa Director immediately as problems are identified.
- Monitor levels of products when on shift to prevent theft. Report any damaged products or missing products to Spa Director immediately.
- Assist in rotating and organizing product displays as assigned by Spa Director.
Register Functions & Membership Billing Responsibilities
- Complete proper data entry processes for all guests, members and clients at all times.
- Execute proper register methods when ringing up services and entering usage of services.
- Ensure all guests and members sign in on the appropriate registration form.
- Confirm all daily revenue (including cash, checks and credit cards) is accounted for at all times to prevent theft.
- Ensure all customer memos are read and when necessary issues are addressed with the customer.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Spa Director or Franchisee.
Initial and Required Training & Certifications:
- Complete NTTI certification. One time certification.
- Complete all assigned Planet Beach® University Online required courses for level of employment. Courses must been taken once annually or as directed by Spa Director.
- Complete any newly introduced Planet Beach® University Online courses as they are available
- Additional training requirements may be required at any time.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old