Distribution Center Associate
Accurately and efficiently process merchandise for store delivery.
- Accurately and efficiently process merchandise in assigned areas.
- Duties in processing areas include but are not limited to; ticketing, hanging and packing merchandise designated for shipment. Assignments in shipping and receiving involve the loading and unloading of merchandise trailers.
- Achieve established production goals for assigned area.
- Perform various other functions as requested.
- Follow all Company policies, rules and procedures.
- Complete all assigned training.
- Meet all Company standards.
- Take on additional responsibilities when business dictates.
- Ability to work independently.
- Maintain a clean / safe work environment.
- Standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a professional work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers.
- Reaching, bending, lifting and carrying required for movement of merchandise. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Climb ladders, push and pull merchandise buckets, and or pallets.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written direction.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Operate various equipment requiring manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (ticket gun, RF gun, pallet jack, calculator, computer keyboard etc.)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Hours: Flexible / Days 7a.m. – 3:30 p.m. / No Weekends