|Job Title||Production Crew|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
86 Billerica Avenue
North Billerica, MA 01862
24-hr emergency fire and water damage cleanup service looking for hard-working, dependable, customer-service oriented people for labor intensive position. Must be able to lift 75 lbs without restrictions. Duties include, but are not limited to: working in all weather conditions; cleaning up water (includes sewage) and fire damaged buildings utilizing specialized equipment; cleaning walls, ceilings, floors, personal property; demolition, lifting heavy equipment and personal property; mold removal; carpet/upholstery cleaning; duct cleaning; and death/trauma scene cleanup. Other job expectations include working overtime at a moment’s notice and being on-call during non-business hours, weekends, and all holidays.
- Good driving record with less than 2 points. Do not apply if you have ever been convicted of DUI, OWI, reckless driving, any license suspension, failure to yield, driving without insurance, and more than one speeding ticket within the last ten years. Go to BMV if unsure of how many points you have on your license.
- Criminal background checks will be performed and must be free of any felonies due to insurance regulations.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, internet, basic typing.
- Reliable transportation to/from work.
- Flexible schedule in order to work scheduled hours and be on-call.
- Be proficient in communications, both verbal and written.
- Construction background or knowledge of how buildings are built is extremely desirable.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds without restrictions.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Be able to perform basic math and read a map.
- Be able to follow directions.
- Be able to problem-solve.
- Able to drive larger trucks (not semis) following state and federal rules of the road: extended work vans and box trucks.
- Must be mechanically inclined since you will be working with equipment.
Other desirable attributes:
- Leadership qualities
Job hazards include blood-borne pathogen exposure (sewage and trauma cleanup) and possible allergies in various job applications.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old