|Job Title||Front Desk Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
9027 Fairforest Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Front Desk Manager
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Front Desk Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Distinctive on-demand service for the busy traveler
Enjoy the service, amenities and look of an upscale hotel at an affordable price when you stay with Clarion®.
Front Desk Manager
We are currently seeking a Guest Service Representative. The selected candidate will be responsible for insuring 100% satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the hotel until they check out.
The Guest Service Representative will check guests into and out of the hotel, inform guests about hotel facilities/services, fulfill their requests during their stay, answer telephone inquiries, make reservations, and other duties as assigned. Post charges and handle cash and credit card transactions. Maintain balance of cash bank and other duties as assigned. One year of service industry work is preferred but not required.
- Manage and resolve all guest complaints (and compliments) in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain guest accounts: guest checks, master accounts, vouchers, gift certificates, etc.
- Ensure that the front desk and back office is clean and well organized.
- Resolves complaints and inquiries concerning service and facilities.
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff and management in a professional manner.
- Initiate and monitor shift checklists for proper completion of tasks.
- Provide effective communication to all departments of guest activity.
- Effectively coordinate relocation of guests when necessary.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong customer satisfaction disposition is mandatory. Excellent communicator required.
These items are a plus!
- Previous hotel experience.
- Computer experience, Hotel computer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant personality and ability to deal with wide variety of people.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems.