|Job Title||Field Managers|
|Wages||Depends on Experience|
542 San Ramon Valley Boulevard
Danville, CA 94526
The Maids Home Services are currently looking for....
Field Quality Assurance Managers
The Maids is looking for a dedicated individual who is as committed to employee and customer care as we are. We are a successful housecleaning franchise location (locally owned) seeking a motivated, upbeat individual to interact with our employees and ensure quality cleans in the homes we service.
Highly regarded within our industry, our company serves clients in Danville and surrounding areas. We are ideally looking for someone who wants to have a significant and longstanding role in a small, personal company, feels loyalty towards their job, a willingness to help other employees, interest in our proceedings, a desire to make the position “grow”, and the chance to contribute their ideas and suggestions.
The position requires enthusiastic efficiency, bilingual English/Spanish, the ability to work independently, handle a variety of tasks, stay organized, be 100% dependable and accountable, and friendly. Careful attention to detail is a must.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains The Maids Home Services standard of quality by doing quality assurance inspections, and training Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders, and Team Members.
- Conducts training and quality assurance inspections in customers' homes; approximately 60 - 80 percent of time, with Spanish as primary training language.
- Reports on equipment and auto maintenance status.
- Is the primary trainer for all team members on The Maids Home Services cleaning system as well as safety practices.
- Observes and evaluates workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
This is a full time position; no nights or weekends.
The company is located in Danville and is accessible from public transit. A valid California driver’s license is required.
Applicant must feel comfortable in a work environment where English as well as Spanish is spoken regularly.
We are excited about our future growth and look forward to others joining our team!
To submit your application, select APPLY NOW.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interest.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old