|Job Title||Massage Therapist|
27115 185th Ave Se
Covington, WA 98042
Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership massage clinic.
Business is booming and we need therapists that are ready to work ASAP!!!
Massage Envy located in Covington, WA opened December 12, 2009 and we have experienced rapid growth during the short time that we have been open.
The clinic is in a great location, amidst one of the fastest developing communities in our state. We are committed to a professional, warm and relaxing atmosphere that provides a great experience for our clients and for you to work at.
We are looking for therapists that are enthusiastic about the healing benefits of massage and love helping people achieve a higher level of health and wellness. We have created a clinic environment that is fun, friendly and an overall great place to work, with an emphasis on family and team mentality. We would love to hear from you if this is something you are looking for!
We are interested in all modalities including Swedish, Reflexology and Deep Tissue, including certification in Hot Stone, Cranial-Sacral and/or pre-natal.
Position would start as a part time with Saturday required, with an opportunity for growth into a full time position based on performance.
Join us in spreading the message of our Health Wellness program at Massage Envy Covington.
Principal duties include:
- Perform consecutive, 50 minute, quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- Must understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.