|Job Title||Grill Master|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
550 N Stephanie
Henderson, NV 89014
Your role as a Grill Master at Genghis Grill is extremely important to our success. Since our open kitchen atmosphere is welcoming to our Fans, you must be on top of your game. You will be trained extensively on how to perform your job. Your speed and efficiency are imperative to the smooth operation of the grill and the satisfaction of our Fans. Your efficiency and consistency will help assure 100% satisfaction for our Fans. You will be provided with high quality products and the necessary tools and equipment to complete your daily duties. As a Grill Master, you will accurately and efficiently cook all bowls to perfection, as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. You will also perform other duties in the areas of food and final bowl preparation and presentation. Remember - “YOU KHAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE."
General Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Complete all opening duties, during shift duties and closing duties.
- Run bowls and clean Khan’s Kitchen when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare the grill for daily usage.
- Prepare all steamed rice, brown rice and fried rice according to the recipes.
- Assume 100% responsibility for the quality of each finished bowl served.
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of starches and side items within the grill area to assure a smooth service period.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, counters, shelves, grill, rice cookers, rice warmers and refrigeration equipment.
- Follow proper bowl presentation and cooking techniques.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Assist in the food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Close the grill properly and follow the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assist others in closing the kitchen.
- Attend all scheduled Warrior meetings and bring suggestions for improvement. We want to hear your ideas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Chief Warrior.
- Set and prepare the grill area and be ready 15 minutes prior to opening.
- Check thermostat settings of grill, rice warmers and pasta/noodle temperatures and adjust if necessary.
- Double check your product levels to ensure that you won't have to leave your station during peak periods.
- Clean as you go. Maintain a clean station and work area THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
- Follow recipe instructions EXACTLY as they are stated. Ensure the quality, portion size, cooking time and consistency of every item that leaves your station.
- Be available to perform prep work during slow periods. Check in with the Chief Warrior for your work assignments during slow periods.
- Be a team player. Support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible in whatever functions are required.
- Ensure that all cooking equipment used is operating correctly and at the proper temperature.
- Do not work more than your scheduled hours unless directed by the Chief Warrior.
As a Genghis Grill Grill Master you are expected to:
- Have high energy and a self-motivated team member.
- Be on time and have high energy during your entire shift.
- Report to work when scheduled and wear the proper uniform.
- Be an efficient, self-starter who follows directions and strives to provide a consistently great experience for each and every Fan.
- Know and understand the concept and all menu items, hours of operations and directions to Genghis Grill.
- Perform all job-related duties in a timely manner. Have pride in your job.
- Make sure that quality and consistency of food is being maintained. Take pride in your work.
- Assist Fans with any questions and concerns they may have about their bowls.
As a Genghis Grill Grill Master, you will be walking or standing all during your shift. You also will be required to carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds.