|Job Title||Restaurant General Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1949-1 San Marco Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Restaurant General Manager
We have an immediate opening for a Restaurant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
The Restaurant Manager position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a Firehouse Subs Restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures the restaurant is in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA, OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of business changes/deletions
- Ensures knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs Policies and Procedures
- Provides leadership to the restaurant team so that each team members consistently meet our standards of superior customer service, quality and cleanliness, while embracing the Firehouse Subs "Culture" of a cheerful and fun work environment
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for sales growth, food cost, labor, and controllable costs
- Coordinates and implements current operations game plans and company initiatives and store marketing in a profitable and timely manner
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant personnel including other managers and shift leaders
- Ensures all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule
- Assists and manages any/all duties assigned by District Manager/Owner
- Maintains a safe and secure work and dining environment
- Able to work on his/her feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities
- Represents Firehouse Subs in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Communicates effectively to District Leader/Owner and Firehouse Subs Home Office Personnel all issues and opportunities which may impact business
- Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and communicates problems immediately to District Leader/Owner
- Ability to analyze business trends and develop plans/implement plans for success
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Paid vacation
- Employee Meal Discount
- Paid Health Insurance