|Company||PS Food Mart|
|Job Title||Subway Sandwich Artist|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||$7.65 to start|
|Location||st#3009 - 600 S. Main |
Reading, MI 49274
Subway Sandwich Artist
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Subway Sandwich Artist .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Wage: $7.65 to start
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, and cleaning up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent
- Experience: Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally
**PLEASE NOTE: This location may or may not be hiring at this time. PS Food Mart posts store-level hourly positions and Manager Trainee positions year round to ensure that they are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, PS Food Mart will maintain your application in their files for consideration as opportunities arise. Due to a large volume of applications, a representative from PS Food Mart will contact you only if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.