|Company||Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services|
|Job Title||Floor Technician Evenings M-F - Virginia Beach (Lynnhaven area)|
|Wages||9-10 including quality bonus|
Witchduck to Lynnhaven Area
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Floor Technician Evenings M-F - Virginia Beach (Lynnhaven area)
Cleaning Location: VIRIGINIA BEACH - LYNNHAVEN MALL AREA
With offices and operations across the country, Office Pride offers both full-time and part-time employment opportunities for men and women who believe in honesty, integrity and a hard work ethic. Office Pride is run on biblical principles and our missions is "To commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" (Proverbs 16:3)
Most of our employees are part-time working as a cleaning professional servicing professional buildings. Office Pride therefore offers a tremendous part-time, secondary income opportunity for people interested in a stable part-time job.
Need experienced Floor Technician who is trained in stripping & refinishing floors as well as maintaining floors. Must be able to work independently and must be dependable. The job is for an industrial building in Lynnhaven Mall area for 3-4 hrs an evening M- F starting at 6 pm.
Perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building’s task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
- Strip & Refinish floors.
- Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Maintain floors.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
- Operate and maintain equipment..
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
In addition help as needed:
- Experience stripping and refinishing floors as well as maintaining floors.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must care about quality.
- Must be detailed oriented and work at a efficient pace.
- Must be reliable.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must have reliable transportation.