We are now accepting applications for Meat Wrappers!
The Meat Wrapper wraps fresh cut meat, prices merchandise, stocks display cases, rotates stock for freshness, maintains clean conditions, services customers to ensure customer requirements are met, and builds customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés.
- Wrapping meat by wrapping packages with plastic film in manual or automatic wrapper.
- Stocking display cases.
- Servicing customers at service cases by filling the customer’s request for product.
- Knowledge of code dating.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Load frozen food and lunch meat cases.
- Filling and maintaining all service cases.
- Unloading product from deliveries and placing in coolers.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to identify different cuts of meat
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Pricing Gun
- Manual and automatic wrappers