|Job Title||Cake Decorator|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||East Liverpool Area Giant Eagles |
East Liverpool, OH 43920
We are now accepting applications for Cake Decorators!
The Cake Decorator prepares cakes for decorating and decorates cakes to ensure customer requirements are met and builds customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and abide by the Company’s Statement of Values and The Six Promises.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tables, utensils, floor (to ensure safety), and sanitation regulations are met within department and cafés.
- Ice and decorate cakes by taking prepared icing and applying to cake using spatulas and icing bags.
- Prepare icing and products for all cakes and other decorated items by reading recipes, measuring ingredients, and mixing product.
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock percentage goals.
- Fill tables and cases with cakes by taking product from prep area to sales area.
- Taking special orders from customers over the telephone and in person.
- Maintain quality of product for sale by checking sales area for dates and condition of product.
- Document and/or record daily known loss.
This Job Description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. It does not include all aspects of this position such as potential additional duties assigned by supervisors and the requirements for flexibility in helping others for the company’s overall benefit.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must have experience in cake decorating and be able to do all types of decorating
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Ability to lift over 45 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, grasp, reach, push, pull, and use repetitive motion as required
- Pricing Gun
- EATEC Gun