|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
7050 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Norcross, GA 30092
Are you looking for a FUN place to work? Are you a self-motivated, responsible, person who delivers results and is a strong leader?
Then you might be a great ASSISTANT MANAGER for our Popeyes restaurant.
Apply now to be our ASSISTANT MANAGER!
We look to reward your hard work and ambition with opportunities for further career advancement.
Assistant Manager Role:
- Leading & motivating a team to carry out daily tasks to effectively run a business.
- Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies.
- Ensuring that health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed.
- Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, motivating, and training entire team.
- Building sales to meet and exceed store plan.
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
Individual must have minimum of six months Popeyes managerial experience or one year of management experience with another concept or be recommended by his/her current Market Manager. The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.
National Restaurant Development, Inc. (NRD) is a multi-brand, multi-unit, multi-state employer. Currently, NRD owns/operates over 50 restaurants. Our portfolio includes Domino’s®, Popeyes® and Checkers/Rally’s® restaurants and we’re growing! NRD is committed to growing leaders, too. We have a unique process for identifying, developing, and promoting talent. Our people are the heart and soul of what we do every day and we recognize and reward GREAT performers. Our Mission: To beat our competition, with unstoppable passion, by serving the freshest, tastiest, and fastest food, creating raving fans and exceptional profits. Our Values: Generosity, Trust, Merit, Discipline, Growth, and Passion If you believe in great food and great service and want to join a great team – APPLY NOW!