|Job Title||Toddler Teacher Assistant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
15188 Nw Central Drive
Portland, OR 97229
Toddler Teacher Assistant
Montessori Unlimited is currently seeking a Toddler Teacher Assistant for our 2-3 year old classroom. If you are a dynamic and dedicated early childhood teacher, we want to hear from you!
Our Assistant Teachers take on a dynamic role that shifts between acting as a role model for the students and working to maintain a clean and safe classroom environment. Along with having a passion for excellence in child care, our Assistant Teachers also share a desire to spark imagination, build self-esteem and create an environment of discovery in each classroom. Typical responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, assisting with creating and implementing the daily lesson plan, documenting learning activities and projects, joining students during meal and snack times to model table manners and working with the Director and Assistant Director to maintain school security at all times.
To be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements listed below:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- 12 months of experience working in a licensed child care facility required
- 12 completed Early Childhood Education (ECE) units required
- Must be flexible to work between hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Toddler experience required
- Montessori experience desirable, but not required
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old