Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistants Needed
Always Best Care Senior Services is looking for reliable and compassionate CNA's to provide In-Home care for our senior clients in Hendersonville and the surrounding areas. Responsibilities include assistance with personal care needs, companionship, possible meal preparation, assistance around the home, light housekeeping, potential transportation to and from appointments, shopping and outings, and Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care.
All days and shifts are needed including daytime and evening hourly shifts, overnight and live-in. Part and full-time positions are available.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current NC CNA certificate.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and clean / reliable transportation.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Previous caregiving experience as an In-Home Caregiver, in an Assisted Living community or for a family member.
- Prior experience with Dementia / Alzheimer's patients is a plus.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Flexible scheduling
- Referral bonuses
- Comprehensive training and support
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old