We have an immediate opening for a Jr. Recruiter.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Enterprise Iron, Inc. is a management and technology consulting firm, servicing the financial industry with cost-effective solutions to critical-path initiatives. It integrates thorough business, operations, compliance and regulatory specific knowledge with high levels of technical expertise, dramatically minimizes the risk of offshore / near shore development, and provides advanced, sophisticated analytics and project management.
JUNIOR Technical RECRUITERS
Enterprise Iron is a Solutions Integrator / Consulting Firm providing Staffing, Application Development Services to premier Clients all over the United States.
We are looking for several candidates to join our team as a Jr. Recruiters/ Administrators in the technology recruiting space.
If you are eager to learn and determined to make it then your search is over. For more information about the company, refer http://www.eifis.com
Required Skill set:
- Strong people skills, no fear of the telephone
- Interest in creating a significant annuity type income stream
- Excellent communications skills, they will be internet savvy and have the ability to effectively utilize sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, dice with ease.
- 1 -2 years of experience using MS Outlook & Word
- High level of interest in working in a fast paced environment.
- Confident, self-motivated team player with the desire to succeed
- Able to maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, referrals and sales leads.
- Utilize the online databases, candidate referrals, internet and networking to identify potential candidates
- Screen/Source resumes and qualify candidates, Post and maintain positions on various job boards
- Coordinate the offer process of consultants which includes: generating offer letters and sending offer packages
- Update client and candidate records to maintain current accurate information
- Extensive use of Web/Internet/ MS Office to create documents and reports, presentation and spreadsheet work
Those interested please send resumes only. This is not a telecommuting position. We are located in Matawan, NJ and this position requires you to be in our office Monday through Friday.
This is initially a commission-only position, however if a candidate is successful, a salary and benefits may be earned.