- Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions Inc
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Pay Type
- 100 Matawan Road
Matawan, NJ 07747
We have a full-time opening for a Administrative Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Enterprise Iron, Inc. is a management and technology consulting firm, servicing the financial industry with cost-effective solutions to critical-path initiatives. It integrates thorough business, operations, compliance and regulatory specific knowledge with high levels of technical expertise, dramatically minimizes the risk of offshore / near shore development, and provides advanced, sophisticated analytics and project management.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as an Administrative Assistant in the technology recruiting space. If you are eager to learn and determined to make it then your search is over. For more information about the company, refer http://www.eifis.com
Attitude: - High level of interest in working in a fast paced environment. - Confident, self-motivated team player with the desire to succeed - Able to maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service. Good organizational skills.
- Format resumes
- Document all meetings and conference calls and post them to the server
- Develop documents that give step by step instructions for universally used software and post them to the server for all internal employees to view
- Manage phone extensions and update spreadsheet in server
- Create emails for new employees
- Manage existing email addresses via Gmail
- Send marketing and business card print jobs
- Report all work orders for the office
- Manage parking passes
- Keep track of attendance
- Assist accounting as necessary with bookkeeping and Excel work
- Check AED (medical kit/supplies) monthly and log onto website
- Assist in the setup of internal phone conferences/meetings
- Organize Conferences
- Marketing material
- Promotional giveaways
- Client acquisition
- Sponsorship coordination
- Track expenses
- Act as company event planner- taking lead on company event planning
- Provide information regarding benefits, time, expenses, processes, etc. to existing staff
- Holiday cards
- Gather everyone’s list
- Client wine distribution
- Book travel arrangements as necessary for company officers/employees
- Track & order company supplies at the best price point (supplies, coffee, kitchen items, etc.)
- Update Sales pipeline
- Order wine shipping supplies
- Assist I/T in various Ad Hoc projects
- Assist recruiting- be familiar with BullHorn, our internal recruitment management system
- Enter candidates into BullHorn
- Maintain company’s FedEx account
- Enter building requests
Those interested please send resumes only. This is not a telecommuting position. We are located in Matawan, NJ and this position requires you to be in our office Monday through Friday.
College Degree preferred. Can potential turn into Recruiting or Sales position for people with a lot of drive and ambition.