|Job Title||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
525B Railroad Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Administrative Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Servpro of South San Francisco/San Bruno is a fire and water emergency cleaning and restoration company. We are a 24 hour, 365 day a year emergency service company.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: Perform customer service activities, job and crew scheduling, prepare correspondence and file documents, complete job briefings and job file actions. Perform sales and marketing activities such as customer callbacks, 6-month recalls, and prepare and mail newsletters and mailers. Create and follow invoices control. We see this as a entry level position that could eventual grow into Office Management with more responsibility.
· Use professional phone handling techniques.
· Maintain manual phone logs and ensure messages get to the proper person in a timely manner.
· Handle incoming calls requesting services or information, including follow up
· Recall to customers.- verify appointments and scheduling
· Perform customer call-backs to ensure satisfaction with work performed. Ask customers
· for references of friends or family who may need cleaning services.
· Maintain master schedule book and schedule board for jobs and appointments.
Job Brief Preparation.
· Prepare all forms and paperwork for day's jobs
Job File Management.
· Complete job forms and file them in job file folders.
· Track jobs and communicate requests and problems to the appropriate person.
· Perform job completions. Verify invoice totals. Follow up with customer service
· Close job files. Ensure billing and customer satisfaction follow up
· Monitor customer satisfaction.
· Brief Owner on status of customer satisfaction.
· Handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Accounts Receivable Monitoring
· Follow up of accounts receivable payment.
General Office Duties.
· Receive and distribute incoming mail.
· Type or prepare outgoing correspondence. Including mail lists to be sent out
· Inventory of all office supplies, chemicals, cleaning supplies and equipment monthly.
· Maintain office equipment.
Other Responsibilities as necessary.
How to Apply
Show me some creativity. How about 3 reasons I should hire you.
Send me a resume with a cover letter.
Do not contact me by phone