|Company||Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services|
|Job Title||Professional Part-Time Evening Cleaners - Williamsburg/Toano|
|Wages||8.00-8.50 including quality bonus|
Toano, VA 23168
Professional Part-Time Evening Cleaners - Williamsburg/Toano
Cleaning Location: Williamsburg/Toano
With offices and operations across the country, Office Pride offers both full-time and part-time employment opportunities for men and women who believe in honesty, integrity and a hard work ethic. Office Pride is run on biblical principles and our missions is "To commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" (Proverbs 16:3)
Most of our employees are part-time working as a cleaning professional servicing professional buildings. Office Pride therefore offers a tremendous part-time, secondary income opportunity for people interested in a stable part-time job.
Needed part-time Professional Cleaners Mon - Friday in the evenings 6pm - 9pm. Must be detailed, reliable, dependable and care about customer services. No experience necessary. Will Train!
Perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building’s task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
- Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls. Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must care about quality.
- Must be detailed oriented and work at a efficient pace.
- Must be reliable.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must have reliable transportation.