|Job Title||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Covington, KY 41018
Certified Nursing Assistant
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Do you have a least two years’ experience working as a CNA (licensed Certified Nursing Assistant)?
Would you like to work for a company that honors its employees as its most valuable asset ?
If so come join our team of elite caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers you’re not just another employee, you’re part of our family.
Homewatch CareGivers are looking for compassionate reliable Certified Nurse Assistants to care for our clients in their home. Duties may include attendant care, activities of daily living and personal care, such as; assisting with grooming and toileting, meal preparation and feeding, engaging client in activities, light housekeeping, and transportation. Work as many or as few hours as desired
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current CPR Card
- Valid CNA license
- Valid driver’s license
- Car insurance and reliable transportation
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Current Healthcare Statement (stating you are free from communicable diseases with TB test)- form available from the office if you do not have a current one
- Pass a 10 panel drug screening