|Job Title||Assistant Managers|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||402 W. South Commerce |
Wills Point, TX 75169
We have an immediate opening for a Assistant Managers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
The General Manager oversees the entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. Ensures restaurant is operated within operational guidelines established by owner and franchisor. Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage all areas of restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner and interacting with ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory operator.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant sales.
- Staff, train and develop restaurant managers and hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring that restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit, control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the Owner.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by owner or owner’s appointee.
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability to meet goals established in location’s business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience required, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.