Professionally clean customer homes using Marry Maids’ unique cleaning procedures and products. Overall objectives are to leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Uses Marry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean, dust cobwebs, hanging light fixtures, baseboards, and windowsills each cleaning.
- Uses Merry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean, sanitize, and deodorize all bathroom fixtures, showers, tubs, toilets, sinks, mirrors, and vanities.
- Uses Marry Maids’ cleaning products and procedures to clean kitchen appliances, counters, cabinets, tables and chairs.
- Vacuum stairways and wash all hard surface floors using Merry Maids’ products and procedures.
- Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind. Vacuums all upholstered furniture, including under all cushions each cleaning.
- Carries cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers' homes.
- Assists in maintaining clean and fresh appearance of the office.
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers.
- Contributes to the overall goal of maintaining quality customer service.
- Attends and participates in weekly staff meetings.
- Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports.
- Ability to communicate with the Team Captain to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed.
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew, and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 lbs of equipment in and out of homes.
- Ability to perform wet-work.
- Ability to perform dry-work.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Current liability insurance on automobile.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass motor vehicle records check.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old