|Company||Learning Care Group|
Williamsburg and Surrounding Areas
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience working in a licensed child care facility
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL employees:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
School staff employees also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts